Sunday 16 January 2022

An Explanation of My Scoring

My score for each film is based purely on entertainment value to me. I usually score a film immediately after finishing it except where I watched the film too many years ago. Then I have to try and remember the story and how I felt at the time. I'm not a professional critic and my tastes may be vastly different from yours. Below is an idea of what I'm thinking when I give my score. 

Score - Description
 
10 - A phenomenal film for many reasons. A must see.

9 - Great. Highly recommended.

8 - Very good, very enjoyable.

7 - Good. Enjoyable.

6 - Watchable usually with good elements.

5 - Just about good enough to get something out of it.

4 - Barely watchable. Often boring or badly scripted, etc.

3 - Poor

2 - Very Poor or Bad.

1 - Very, Very Bad.

0 - WTF!. There are a few of these dotted around this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment